ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP Machine
The AirMini is an incredible small, smart CPAP device for therapy at home or on the move. The ResMed AirMini features HumidX waterless humidification, ActiveAir technology and powerful AutoSet and AutoSet for Her algorithms. Plus, the Resmed AirMini is compatible with an intuitive app provides easy set-up and ongoing support.
This product is eligible for VAT relief
VAT on this product will be charged at 0% if VAT relief is claimed at the final stage of the checkout process. Please be aware VAT will show at 20% until that point. Full details can be found here and at the checkout.
AirMini™ Travel CPAP: ResMed’s smallest machine
The ResMed AirMini is a great travel partner that makes CPAP easier wherever life takes you.
This small device has quickly become one of the world’s most popular travel CPAP machines. ResMed AirMini™ is a smart, small and simple Sleep Apnoea portable device.
Offering significant benefits, featuring HumidX waterless humidification, ActiveAir technology and powerful AutoSet algorithms.
The lightweight device fits neatly into your bag, weighing only 0.66lbs (299 g) and is similar in size to a glasses case. It also has carry case options to provide a little extra protection and peace of mind – particularly useful if you know you’ll be travelling with it often.
The discreet AirMini has been designed with travel in mind. If you are looking for a portable CPAP device made to support you, the AirMini™ is just what you’re looking for.
Smart. Small. Simple.
ResMed AirMini™ AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine
The ResMed AirMini™ is the smallest portal CPAP machine you can get your hands on, securing you with quality sleep.
The AirMini is a compact travel device with proven algorithms that allow freedom when you go away.
All CPAP machines use algorithms – bits of software to ensure the correct pressure is provided at all times. The AirMini has two automatic versions available, which are identical to those found in the AirSense 10 and AirSense 10 for Her. You can switch between either of these options whenever you like by using the AirMini app, so you are free to try both and decide which is the more comfortable one for you.
If required, the AirMini can also be configured to a fixed pressure mode if needed – please let us know if you need this option as the user cannot change this, so, Intus will configure this for you before dispatch.
Track your progress with the AirMini™ App
The free AirMini app lets you keep on top of your CPAP therapy by connecting your AirMini to your smart device via Bluetooth. If your smart device runs out of battery, your AirMini will store the data and transfer it when connected again, so you do not lose any data. You can see how effectively your Sleep Apnoea is being kept under control by the machine and monitor the progress over time.
The AirMini does not feature a display, so the AirMini App is also used to make any adjustments you may need to the device. The device only has two buttons – an on/off button and one for Bluetooth. This makes it very simple to use.
Safe and Secure Sleep – AirMini™
At the top of the CPAP travel market, this small but powerful device works by benefiting you.
Features and benefits include:
- Whisper-Quiet CPAP Therapy – At 30 decibels, the AirMini barely purs above the sound of a whisper. It is only slightly higher in sound than the ResMed AirSense 10. The quiet murmur of your machine is almost invisible, providing safe and secure sleep.
- Transportable – The AirMini measures 5.4” x 3.3” x 2.1”. At only 10.56 ounces, the AirMini fits in the palm of your hand. It is the most compact and lightweight CPAP therapy.
- The AirMini is FAA approved – This means you can use it onboard an aeroplane. If you’re going on a long-haul flight, this is excellent news, but it also means you can take it on your hand luggage on a short-haul flight rather than risk damage in the hold.
- ActiveAir Humidification – Your travels will be complete with the effective and efficient HumidX system. A waterless humidification system captures and reuses the moisture from your breath to add humidity. The HumidX requires no electric power or water, using a unique Heat and Moisture Exchange (HME) technology.
- Convenient Control – AirMini app allows you to monitor and manage your breathing motions. Effortlessly connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth to show your CPAP journey data. You are in control with your AirMini app; tailor your CPAP customisable comfort settings to you. View your detailed sleep reports on your Sleep Apnoea treatment and watch how much you progress. The AirMini App allows your healthcare provider to view your data through the AirView feature.
- Exhalation Relief – Breathe with ease. The AirMini allows you to have natural breathing patterns with exhalation relief technology. This comforting setting will enable you to breathe out with ease instead of struggling against static air pressure by decreasing the incoming therapy pressure when you exhale.
- Functionalities – The Auto Start and Auto Stop functionalities will support a comfortable night’s sleep. The auto start/stop feature reacts when you put your mask on or take it off. It turns off your therapy when the mask is removed and resumes when you put it on. It is as easy as it sounds.
- Flexible Power Supply – The AirMini comes with an EU power supply and the UK adapter, allowing you to use it at home and abroad.
- Modes – Three distinct positive pressure modes to choose from. Fixed pressure CPAP, AutoSet and AutoSet for her. Other than the fixed pressure, these modes automatically adjust to your breathing. Altering your algorithm has never been more manageable.
- Attractive design – The AirMini has a sleek curved shape and attractive two-tone grey design – it doesn’t look like a medical device.
Peaceful. Powerful. Progression.
The ResMed AirMini is made for those who love to explore.
AirMini™ Mask Compatibility
ResMed has designed the AirMini to only be compatible with some of their masks. If you do not own one of the following ResMed masks already, then you will need to purchase one along with the adapter kit. If you own one of these masks, you will also need an adapter kit.
Intus has tried to simplify this by providing bundles with everything you need to be included, with discounts also applied.
Here are the options:
- AirFit F30 Full Face Mask – Mask and adapter bundle here, adapter only bundle here.
- AirFit F20 Full Face Mask – Mask and adapter bundle here, adapter only bundle here.
- AirFit N20 Nasal Mask – Mask and adapter bundle here, adapter only bundle here.
- AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask – Can’t be used with regular P10 – AirMini version and adapter bundle here.
- AirTouch N20 Nasal Mask – Bundle with the adapter only here.
- AirTouch F20 Full Face Mask – Bundle with the adapter only here.
Each of these masks are compatible with the AirMini you can purchase on our website. Should you need any help choosing your mask, don’t hesitate to contact us.
HumidX Waterless Humidification:
The AirMini uses waterless humidification, allowing you to benefit from humidified CPAP therapy without transporting a bulky water-filled humidifier. Instead, the HumidX humification system uses a small filter that captures the moisture from your breath when you breathe out and rereleases it when you breathe in.
For those who typically use a high level of humidification, an upgraded version called HumidX Plus is also available. If you’re purchasing one of our AirMini bundles, then one each of the regular HumidX and the HumidX Plus filters are included for you to try. From there, each filter should be replaced 30 days after being opened. Additional HumidX filters can be purchased here.
What’s included in your AirMini Setup pack?
ResMed has made the world of CPAP easy; unpack your AirMini box and find:
- AirMini device.
- connector for AirMini
- HumidX Plus
- AirMini tube
No need to worry about setting up your pressure; it’s already done for you. All you need to do is:
- Download your AirMini app, and follow the set-up instructions – The AirMini doesn’t have a screen, so using the app will ensure you can change your device settings.
AirMini Battery Compatibility
If you’re travelling away from mains power consider a battery pack.
If you plan to travel by plane the 12V Ion Compact Battery Pack is a great option.
The AirMini is also compatible with the 12V Atom Pro Battery Pack. However, this is not permitted for use on an aircraft.
What are the disadvantages of the AirMini?
There are a few compromises to make when partnering with the ResMed AirMini.
You may grow to really enjoy using your AirMini, but unfortunately, it is designed to be used just for travel and not for daily use.
Unlike some CPAP machines, the AirMini does not have a screen. You have to use your smart device to manage and monitor the device.
To fulfil the use of the AirMini, you must have a mask of compatibility. ResMed created the device to only be compatible with specific ResMed CPAP masks. If you do have one of these masks, you will still need to purchase an adapter. (refer to ‘AirMini mask compatibility’ section’)
In comparison to the AirSense 10, there are a lot of similarities. However, they do differ in noise. The AirMini is whisper quiet but is noticeably louder by 4dBa. You may need to adjust to this slight difference in sound, but the simple and easy characteristics of the AirMini make it worth your while.
Important Information: This is an ‘automatic’ CPAP machine, which as the name suggests, automatically adjusts the pressure for the user, although it can also be set with specific pressure settings if required. If you have not yet been diagnosed with Sleep Apnoea, or do not have any written confirmation of a sleep apnoea diagnosis or prior CPAP usage that you can send us, please consider our quick and discreet in-home sleep study services. Any questions – please call us on 0800 024 8050!
Need help financing your purchase? If you have a PayPal account, you can apply for PayPal Credit. This allows you to pay for purchases over £150 with flexible repayment terms and 0% interest for four months. The application and approval should only take a few minutes. You can find out more about PayPal Credit here.
If you choose to use PayPal Credit, once approved you can simply checkout using PayPal, and it will be one of the payment options should your order total £150 or more.
Please note: Intus Healthcare are not financially incentivised to promote this credit service and simply suggest it if you would prefer to pay with an alternative credit arrangement. The decision to apply for and use PayPal Credit is entirely yours and one Intus are unable to assist with or take any responsibility for, beyond notifying you that it is available to consider.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 30 cm|
F20, F30, N20, P10, Not required (compatible mask already owned)
Small, Medium, Large, FitPack (all sizes included), N/A
|Mask Adapter Required?|
F20 Adapter, F30 Adapter, N20 Adapter, P10 Adapter, No (adapter already owned)