Our Biggest Sale of the Year
Each year, we offer one of the largest Black Friday discounts across CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) therapy products and more. Our unmissable deals allow you to stay on top of your Sleep Apnoea treatment for less.
Keeping your Treatment on Track
Black Friday is a great time of year to assess what parts of your equipment need a refresh. We provide lower prices on CPAP masks, machines, tubes and accessories from leading brands, including ResMed, Fisher & Paykel and Loewenstein.
To ensure you take full advantage of our discounts, we recommend creating a list of what you require. Here are a few general guidelines for when to replace your equipment so that when Black Friday comes around, you know what to grab!
- CPAP Tube: Every three months
- CPAP Mask: Every six to nine months, depending on wear and tear
- CPAP Machine: Every five years
- CPAP Machine Filters: Your machine may use one or two filters. Disposable filters should be replaced every thirty days, whereas reusable filters can be washed and reused. However, reusable filters will also require replacement every six months.
- Mask Cushion: Every three to six months.
The above are only guidelines, and if your equipment shows wear and tear, it may need to be replaced sooner.
CPAP Cleaning Supplies
Cleaning your equipment helps to ensure you breathe in clean air pressure and increases the lifespan of your equipment. In our Black Friday deals, you can find large discounts on popular cleaning supplies.
In light of this topic, here are some products that can help you clean your equipment:
- CPAP Mask Wipes: Mask wipes are a simple and effective way of cleaning your mask. Regularly cleaning your mask helps to reduce the risk of common side effects, including red marks and skin irritation.
- SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitiser: The device uses activated oxygen to sanitise your mask, tube and machine reservoir. The waterless process kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria!
Black Friday is a perfect time to enhance your therapy comfort by trying a new comfort accessory. Many CPAP users experience similar side effects that can be easily prevented with specific mechanisms. Here are a few examples of comfort accessories that you could get for less during November:
- CPAP Mask Liners: These are soft cotton liners designed to create a barrier between your mask and your skin. The liner absorbs skin oils, reducing air leaks and skin irritation.
- Hose Cover: A CPAP hose fleece helps to keep your air pressure at a comfortable temperature and minimises condensation.
- Chin Strap: If you use a nasal mask and find yourself breathing through your mouth, this can affect the quality of your therapy. Using a chin strap ensures you only breathe from your nose, so you can wake up feeling refreshed.
- Hose Lift: A tube lift holds your tube out of the way, preventing you from tangling during the night.
- CPAP Pillow: If you’re a side sleeper, a CPAP pillow makes sleeping on your side simpler. They are designed with cut-outs for your mask to fall in comfortably, reducing the risk of it digging in and causing pressure sores.
- Heated Tubing: A humidifier provides increased comfort to many CPAP users; if you use a humidifier, combine it with a heated tube to provide the best humidification. A heated tube keeps your air pressure at a continuous temperature and reduces condensation.
Black Friday is an excellent opportunity to get a travel machine for less; these machines are specifically designed to make your travels simpler. The smaller dimensions and lightness make it simple to continue your treatment whilst away from home. Black Friday is the best time to get one of these machines right in time for your Christmas break!
Here are a few travel devices to look out for during Black Friday:
- ResMed AirMini: This is one of the most popular and lightest devices available.
- BMC M1 Mini: The M1 is a minimalist device powered entirely by the LightTrip app.
- Breas Z2: This compact device is designed with simplicity while providing quiet therapy.
- Transcend Micro: The Transcend is similar in size to an apple and easily blends into your bedside.
Alternatively, you may also find exclusive discounts on alternative treatment methods. These include:
- Mandibular Advancement Devices (MADs): These oral appliances gently pull your jaw forward, creating more space to prevent airway closure.
- Positional Sleep Therapy Devices: These are non-invasive devices that come in various forms (forehead devices, belts). They vibrate when you roll onto your back, encouraging you to sleep on your side to keep the airway free of obstruction.
Want to Know About Our Black Friday Deals Early?
You can gain early access to our sales by joining our newsletter. Joining the Intus family puts you first in line for our exclusive discounts and expert advice on all things Sleep Apnoea – join here.